If you have a bubbling concept of how to help others achieve their goals through personal training, then step into the health and fitness industry. Here are 10 helpful questions to consider before opening your gym:
1) What sports will you offer?
2) Personal training is typically subscription based. Are there any other products or services that you would like to offer in the future?
3) How much revenue will you make from your products and services?
4) What are the typical costs of goods sold?
5) What are the size requirements for the space? Where is the ideal location?
6) What equipment and improvements are needed?
7) Are you buying or leasing the space?
8) Why are you opening this business? How is your concept different or better than existing ones?
9) Who is your target demographic?
10) How will the business and equipment be financed?
Answering these questions will help you formulate your business strategy. There is a high demand for health and fitness products and services in California. The regional market is currently under-served and gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to score big as business owners. We are here to help launch and expand your sports related startup company. Contact us today to get started!